Friday, February 15, 2013

Going Home....

The past few weeks being back at school have been incredible! Classes are going great and I'm really starting to get the hang of college work and I'm getting ahead in things! My sickness is disappearing and I'm slowly not having as many symptoms that I was during break! This is one of the things that I'm the most excited about! I've been able to hang out with my incredible friends, but one thing that makes me smile just thinking about it is being able to be with Maxwell! I've been so excited to be with him this past month after a month of being apart! 

Yesterday was Valentines Day and he kept telling me that he wasn't going to do anything! I was getting a little frustrated, but I knew in the back of my head that he was going to do something! Well he didn't just do something... he blew me away! When I got out of my 4 o' clock class one of my friends was waiting for me outside of Smith Dorms. She insisted that her and I go to Colton's Steakhouse in Russellville! Soooo, being the good friend that I am, I decided to go with her since Max wasn't answering his phone. When we were about ten minutes away, he texted me and was surprised that we actually were going out to eat because he wanted to be with me on Valentine's day. I didn't tell that to Anna Dean because I didn't want to ditch her or anything, so I just kept on going. I was thinking that Max was just going to be at Colton's with a table and everything... but no. We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. Anna Dean told me to get back in the car and put a blindfold on me! She then drove me back to Clarksville (Which of course I didn't know where we were at all!) and my first stop was my desk in the Newsroom. When I opened the top a rose fell out with a note that said, "One rose for a cozy and romantic dinner..." Anna then put the blindfold back on me and drove me to our second stop... Camden Riley's House. I knocked on the door, blindfolded and all to be handed my second rose that said, "A second rose for... A BIG fury gift stuffed with love!" And then I was blindfolded again and taken to my last stop... Smith Dorms. The rose was on my door with a note that said, "And a Third Rose... Wishing you a Lovely Valentines Evening... Enjoy!" It also came with instructions for me to dress nice, but comfortable. After I was done getting ready, I was blindfolded one last time. Anna Dean took me out of the car, and walked me to a door and told me to knock. The door opened and I walked into the room. I felt Max's hand and then he grabbed my face, gave me a kiss, and took off my blindfold. There was rose petals leading to the kitchen table that was set with my favorite meal. Homemade Steak, potatoes, broccoli, rolls... he did it all! Sitting next to him was the most giant teddy bear I have ever seen before! It was so exciting! I've always wanted one of those! It's so big that he takes up my whole bed! 

Last night made me fall in love with him more and more! He made me feel like the most special girl in the world and I couldn't ask for anything else! 

Today, Max and I leave for Arkadelphia and I'm so excited to show him my home! He gets to see my family, friends, and all the places where I grew up! We'll be going to church on Sunday morning, so if you want to stop by and see us, we'll be there, but most importantly, I'll be spending time with my family. I took them for granted so long and threw them under the bus way too much. Having Max in my life has helped me to realize how important family is and why they are in my life. The way that he acts with his family has shown me that I should have been doing that all along! I love you Padre, Mom, and Abby more then you'll ever know! ... And I love you Maxwell for being someone that I can trust, be joyful with, laugh with, cry with, snuggle with, and most of all... Love. I'm pretty sure I'm the happiest girl in the world!


Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance
~ 1 Corinthians 13:7, NLT




UOI,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment