Monday, December 3, 2012

Good day....

Today has been a busy day... Good, but busy. 

I'm actually working on putting together a "to do" list for the rest of the week. I have so many things that need to be done, but they aren't extremely time consuming so I'm taking time to breathe and relax. 

I sent a text to one of my friends today with a Bible verse that I had read. It was about putting your hope in God to find rest. It says:

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31)

This is a verse that I've heard over and over again, but it rings so much truth to me today. I've really been scared and worried about what is going to come out of the appointment with the Cardiologist. When people ask me if I'm okay, I always say that I'm fine because the last thing I want is people to worry about me. I'm actually really bad at that. I could be with someone that I really care about and in complete pain and not able to tell them. I'm trying to handle it by myself because I don't want people to react in freak-out mode and make me worry even more. 

When I was back home people used to unload their problems on me all the time. It really wasn't a big deal because I was so familiar with it. The only thing that I really prayed for when I got to college was to find a person that I could confine in about everything without putting the weight on their shoulders. God answered my prayers because he gave me an incredible church band, boyfriend, and friends. I still am the "go-to" person for most people, but it's also good to know that there are people that are there for me to. It allows the worry and stress to reside a little bit at a time. 

Keep strong in your faith.... No matter what you're going through!!! 

UOI,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment