Monday, October 22, 2012

Ehhh... Let's write another post...

Should I share the long list of homework that I have with you? Maybe I should share about the emotional breakdown that I had in the kitchen? Or better yet how delicious the chicken and rice tasted? Gahhh.... I'm so stressed out!

I was cooking to help get rid of some of the stress while listening to Kyle Thurman. It's always at the right time that I hear his lyrics to "Search Me". It helps me to be a better person and realize that God still has a hold on my life.

I just finished my math homework... you don't know how proud of myself I am. Yeah, it might have taken 3 hours, but I finished it! Thank you Kyle Eberhart! Best. Tutor. Ever.

Well if you're looking at the time stamp you will notice that it is way past Becca's bed time!

UOI,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment