Monday, October 22, 2012

Too Much Sleep....

I've come to the conclusion that it is completely possible to get too much sleep... Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

I've been sleeping for awhile now. Stress gets so crazy that sometimes a nap sounds like the best thing for me! 

When it comes to my spiritual life I know it's about time that I "wake up from my slumber". I had such an incredible spiritual experience when I was back home. My youth minister taught me so much and I was always so full of God and willing to learn so much more. I was always teaching the other youth by my actions (or at least I would like to think that) and words. I think of them as my kids because I learned so much from them... I miss them soooo much. 

But it was almost like I thought I could just put my spiritual life on cruise control through college because I've already learned everything. Negative Ghostrider. There is still so much that I have to learn and I'm just now getting to a point where I'm ready to start again. 

When I was in tenth grade I performed a skit with Mike and after practice I would go home in tears from the incredible spiritual experience. God spoke to me so much through it. It was called "Loose Connections"... I would share it with you, but it was probably the worst acting I have every done! The overall point? God is there. All you have to do is look for him. 

So yeah. College is great! I'm just getting a little stressed out! But it'll be okay! I'm going to start cracking open the Bible just a little bit more to see what God is trying to tell me. I know He's trying to make some sort of a point, but I can't figure it out right now! Say a few prayers for me! 

UOI,
Becca

My absolute favorite band of all time! I miss them like crazy!

All the kids and I! I can't wait to see them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment