Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleepy Time.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

I've come to the conclusion that there is no such term as "day" or "night" in college! I just sleep whenever I can! Today was a much needed sabbath for me! I got my hair and nails done! Woo Hoo! But I also knocked out a lot of my school work for this week! I'm still staring at the prompt for Old Testament, but it will get done! I promise!

Since I haven't shared any pictures or anything I thought that I could do that for today's blog!
Bestie and Bean!

This is the kid that I call my little brother.... Austin Meeks!

Best Friend. No Doubt about it!

Two of my closet friends :) Shannon and Michael!

One of the things that I love to do the most... Softball :)

Shannon and Michael's Baby, Bean!

My Sweetheart!

Me as a little baby :)

My old Youth Minster/Boss/Friend! Mike Meeks!

Padre!

Sister!

Mom and Dad!

The Biological family!
UOI,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment