Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Nap...

There is one thing that I have learned during my time at college. Read the directions on your clothing before throwing everything in the dryer! How did I learn this? Let's just say my skinny jeans are super skinny jeans now! Considering that I've lost some weight over break, I know it's got to be because of the dryer! Plus, a lot of my shirts shrunk too! It was a great excuse to go clothes shopping though! :)

I got the chance to go to church at home today. It was the first Sunday that the contemporary service was back since I've been home. Things were normal! Hasn't really changed that much, but it was still nice to be there with all the people that I know and love.

Brother Jim started a sermon series following the Gospel of Mark. Actually, correction.. it was a sermon series that follows the life of Jesus! I guess I never realized the connection within the Gospel of Mark. It doesn't start with the birth of Christ, it starts with the beginning of Jesus' "career" as another way to put it. I know I won't be home to finish off the rest of the sermon series, but I think I'll be doing a little bit of reading on my own!

In two short episodes I'll be finishing the first season of NCIS! I've never realized how great this show was until I started from the beginning! If only Special Agent Dinozo wasn't fictional and way older than me! Haha! I hope that God has blessed you on this special day!

Until the next time..
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment