Friday, January 31, 2014

Wrapping Up a Week of CRAZY!

This week has been full of work and no play! On Monday I sent out copies of my book to all the supporters that I've had throughout the years and I'm so thankful for them! When I got back to my dorm room I noticed that one of my friends from high school posted a picture of her copy! So, the cat was out of the bag and I released my Facebook Page and Website for the world to see! I've never been so thankful for all the support that I've gotten! And the people that give me flack is only more fuel to keep me going! 

Last night I was preparing for my interview on the radio here in Clarksville I remembered something that began this whole process. When I started writing this book, it was actually just a few journal entries. I never planned for this to be released for the public to read! I got the concept for this book from two experiences. The first one was with my friend, Sarah Valentine. The title of the book was actually a piece of advice that she had given me when I thought that God wouldn't understand anything that I was going through. The second experience was through prayer. I had absolutely nothing to give God so why in the world would He want any part of me? I thought that was a requirement, but God reminded me that He gave me scripture. I had a lot to learn and it literately felt like I was starting from square one. I now have so much to give to God because of the lessons he has taught me through scripture. 

My best friend, Ty Volz, has been working on a project with me for the freshman class of 2018 at U of O. When we finish filming our last video we took a little trip to the Chapel to film my commercial. I have never felt so close to the source before, but it was incredible! I definitely felt God's presence in that place! The video will be released soon and I can't wait to share my story with you. 

Today's goal is to rest! I've been running around like a crazy person for the past few days and I need time to sleep and relax in God's presence! Plus I have some homework to get started on!  
If you are interesting in buying my book, "God Knows What Sex Feels Like" you can buy it at: www.RebeccaAutumn.com for $9.99 plus shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment