Monday, November 19, 2012

Life....

Do you ever have one of those days--weeks when nothing makes sense? It's not like it's a long week that takes forever to end, but it's a time where you're really trying to figure things out.

I've been sick this whole past week and it hasn't been fun. At. All. 

I really don't want attention. Seriously. 

That's what a lot of people thought when I was back home.

"Something always has to be wrong with her."
"She's always making up some sickness so people will pay attention to her."
"This girl is so dumb thinking she is going to die or something."

Do you really think it ever crossed my mind that I wanted to get sick?! Yeah. NO. It's not exactly fun.

When I lost all my weight this past year things got a little bit worse, when I went to the doctor he told me that it was just all in my head and part of anxiety. I understand that can be a part of it, but I was positive that wasn't the whole story. 

This morning I almost passed out again and went to the hospital at 4:30. I laid in bed for 30 minutes trying to convince myself to get help. I hate getting help. I don't want to bother anyone. EVER. 

When I finally convinced myself that I needed to go to the hospital I felt like crap. I hated the fact that I had to wake up Megan so early to drive me there. It seriously killed me.

The doctor was really nice though. He actually gave me a name for what I have and that was a huge relief. Apparently I have horrid vertigo and that's the reason why I get dizzy all the time. 

I really can't thank the people that listened to me blab on for hours. I was so out of it and they were so patient with me. Thank you! 

Until the next blog post...

UOI,
Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment